- Discussing adding/dropping a class
- Clarification of general education or major requirements
- Other immediate concerns
- Please note: appointments are booked no sooner than 2 weeks in advance.
- Next semester scheduling
- Updating Audit
- Academic holds or other academic difficulties
- Other immediate or long term concerns
Note: During peak registration/advising times, the last student sign-in is taken 30 minutes prior to the end of walk-ins.
Bobcat Advising Center, please visit the website to coordinate an appointment/for more information Bobcat Advising Center
Pre-Health Advising, please refer to information here. Pre-health advising is done by appointment only. Walk-ins will not be accepted.